Monday, November 20, 2006

Only way to go is up

Ah crap...I am coming 3rd last. But we have only had one flight and we already knew that the results would suck....but not that much.

We haven't flown since yesterday morning. The entire countryside has just turned to mud and puddles. We just got notification (by pager) that this afternoon's flight has also been cancelled. So it will be another afternoon of relaxing and doing nothing (which is getting pretty frustrating now).

However, as I write this, the sun seems to be starting to break through the clouds. So hopefully tomorrow will be better.

We spent the morning having a lazy breakfast, doing some laundry and buying gum boots (ready for a muddy rest of the week).

I am trying to fight off a really annoying and persistent cold. I am hoping that come tomorrow (with the help of a lot of Codral) that I will be feeling 100%. I have to say, it really sucks having a runny nose in a country where it is not considered polite to blow your nose in public.

The other problem with not getting to fly is that all we (Sean and I) can do is sit around and think about the 1 flight we have had and as much as we are trying not to do, mull over the stuff up with our distance infringement.

Anyway, it is only early in the week and we hopefully will get a lot of flying in once the rain goes away.

No comments: